Meet Your Consultant
Christine Bennett specialises in helping her clients build better relationships, achieve success in work-life balance, heal emotional wounds, manage stress and reach agreements for parenting, financial and bullying disputes through mediation.
Christine's practice is based on the philosophy of educating for change so that more appropriate life choices can be discovered and implemented.
Christine uses various techniques including Imago Dialogue, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Voice Dialogue, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Provocative Energy Techniques and Archetypal Therapy.
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Master of Applied Science - Social Ecology with major studies in The Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practices (University of Western Sydney, 1998)
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills (Australian College of Applied Psychology, 1995)
- PACFA Accredited Mental Health Practitioner
- PACFA Accredited Supervisor
- PACFA Registration: Clinical 20566
- WorkCover approval number: 7173
- Working with Children Clearance: WWC0431808E
Christine offers consultations in Crows Nest, Sydney NSW, Central Coast NSW and online using secure meeting room.
Christine's private practice has provided counselling, psychotherapy, life coaching, clinical supervision, and training now for over 20 years. Her training in education, psychological practice, supervision and mediation have given Christine a unique blend of skills to help her clients.
Do you need help with any of the following?
|Stress Management||Anger Management|
|Change and Adjustment||Assertiveness Training|
|Career Planning and Development||Goal Setting|