Coaching and Counselling for Success
We offer coaching, counselling, and psychotherapy consultations in Sydney. It is our mission to help you reach success in your chosen area of life. Often areas overlap and what is holding you back on a personal level may also be having the same impact professionally.
Any goals you are struggling or failing to reach usually have some sabotaging belief running in the background. Even though you may have made a conscious decision to reach a certain goal, your subconscious beliefs are millions of times more powerful than your conscious mind.
"When it comes to sheer neurological processing abilities, the subconscious mind is millions of times more powerful than the conscious mind. If the desires of the conscious mind conflict with the programs in the subconscious mind, which “mind” do you think will win out? You can repeat the positive affirmation that you are lovable over and over or that your cancer tumor will shrink. But if, as a child, you heard over and over that you are worthless and sickly, those messages programmed in your subconscious mind will undermine your best conscious efforts to change your life. Remember how quickly your last New Year’s resolution to eat less food fell by the wayside as the aroma of the baking turkey dissolved your resolve?"
Lipton Ph.D., Bruce H. (2008-09-15). The Biology of Belief (pp. 97-98). Hay House. Kindle Edition.
Some Key Issues That May Impact Your Success
- Are you having difficultly identifying what you want?
- What will be different when you do achieve your goals?
- What impact will achieving your goals have on your identity if any?
- How long have you been trying to reach your goal/s?
- Are you aware of any sabotaging beliefs that may be blocking your success?
- Have you been made redundant at work and find yourself wondering, "Where to now?
- Are you feeling bored or depressed and have no idea why?
- Are you being harassed or bullied at work?
- Have you reached your threshold of stress and find it difficult to cope?
- Do you have healthy relationships with friends and colleagues? Your partner?
- Are you single and need help navigating dating territory?